Jan 19, 2012

New Phone

Woo hoo! its about time to blog about this..
I know i bought it on the day of the launching which is way back last year!
Yes, last year! on December 16th 2011 - haha lame
It launched in Convention Centre by Maxis.
I've never ever would have thought that i, me YES ME! MYSELF would own such phone!
My mom would strongly opposed to what i want, basically in gadgets.
Man, seriously i like gadgets! But haven't own one so i think i cannot say that imma gadget guy myself since i dont own a nice gadgets right?

enough bout that, yes so i saw this launch on tv with my parents on December 15th.
The queue was like massive man, this was just a quarter of it.
I dont know why, but i went on December 16th which is the next day! at 9PM
There was no long queue! seriously shocked!
I was like, is the plan expensive? or they ran out of stock?
Because there is less people than what i was expected.
I expect something like the picture though, when we (me and my sister)
arrive, we smoothly went into the lines and register with the Maxis people holding the iPads.
After some times, i called my mom asking for her permission first before i continue with
the contracts and stuff..
The reason my mom wont let me get a new phone is because, she's afraid if i buy one,
my brother will get jealous of me and wanted a phone for himself!

So, i called my brother asking if he's okay with that?
He said he's fine with that. Plus he hates Apple although has a Macbook haahaha~
He even said that he was planning to get Android instead.

That was the ultimate green light for me to get an iPhone4S for myself!
after using this LG Cookie for 4 years already.. its time to change!
This was inside look! The hall is very huge!
I remember our number was 1042 if im not mistaken, when we went inside,
it was 1035 and somehow the numbers move so fast despite the number of counter is open!
We only waited for 5mins. Quite impressive.
That's the collection counter! Can you see? A B C D E F G H counters~
And i had to buy the screen protector at the orange pole there!
RM58 for front and back, i think its not that pricy and i got the clear one!
HAHAHA the guy had so much time putting it just the way how it suppose to
stick clearly without a bubble.. He sweats like so pro man!
Thanks to the guy though!
They even have a display for you try out first before proceed on payment.
Yeah.. they have 4 of this on the display table~ even have white colour.
I decide to take black one because firstly i dont like white and i know its more cool looking..
but as you can see, in the future it will become this yellowish colour which i dont like
so yea.. black seems okay though..
This is the "unboxing" of Apple iPhone4S
The box! very compact and heavy!
i carefully hold this one with my heart hahahhaha
damn once jatuh, habis pecah!
Shattered glass, who wants that right?
It has this backup app called iCloud
which i found annoying yet useful at first
It backs up your files by uploading it in your macbook while you're out!
Let say you take a picture then the picture will go straight into your macbook at home!
it uses 3G! alot of it! So, its useless for me since i sign up for 1GB a month.
Enough for FB,Twitter and Safari search only.
Some more we have to open our macbook at home without closing
I find that wasting.
If you're rich, then its another story of yours.
There's nothing much inside!
A phone, earphones, USB cable, Malaysian adapter,
sim card tool, manuals, stickers.

So yeah.. then the next day i had to get myself a backcover!
you know those back cover? Yes! had to get one to avoid scratches on the back!
Although its already protected by screen protector, just i want it to be double the safety :P
Plus the designs are more awesome right? Ke ke ke..

Head to Machines and chose Quiksilver one! since its my fav brand.
Didnt think of it at first though, i just want something simple and black! matches my phone!
So yeah.. i think its what i was planning to get really with fav brand! Woo hoo completed!
it says Hard shell.. well i dont know how to describe it in perfect detail but a..
its soft hard? and had this rubber feeling at the back.. plus it absorbs sweats ..
Well it does absorbs mine, i have a sweaty hands btw, yeah *blushing*
well not that too often though just when im nervous or when i think alot..

Skip that! so we reach the end of my story here!
So yeah had a new phone last year! *haha thats lame*
Aihhhhhh decide to blog bout this!

Till then~

No comments:

Author

My photo
that's my name. Im 8TEEN on 12aug2012. Live in Malaysia. Eats everything except seafood and pork. Drinks everything except alcoholic drinks. A PS3 gamer. A macbook user. Likes reading in a quiet place and library is not the answer. Likes to listen K-Pop and bits of Dubstep. 2NE1 and Big Bang is the favourite group. Love reading architecture books. Wanted to live in Korea for study and life purposes. Typing about whats happening in my life and my thoughts here is the only place that i can express my feelings towards people. I socialize alot towards the people i am closed with. Know more about me, Follow my twitter. So What? Welcome.