Jan 2, 2011

A Note For Unknowns

Dear visitors,

So What? The Crazy Issue will be on hiatus for a year starting
from 3rd January 2011 till the End of November.

Please do check my old post if you miss me :P

Kinda sad to leave like this.. but.. its for my own good list of 2011 resolution!

-Make A's on my SPM results
-Study in Korea
-Make parents proud
-New phone
-Ideal weight 65kg
-Ideal height 182cm
-Buy YG's Artist new release Album :)
-Get myself a Kokon To Zai bags and pants
-Jeremy Scott's shoes and shirts

Till then! ~ Will update this blog SSSssssooooOOOoooonnnNNN!

Annyeong Goodbye Adios ~ :)

1 comment:

 Nasha said...

Apa ni blog tak update dude! Kasi laa mantap sket

Author

My photo
that's my name. Im 8TEEN on 12aug2012. Live in Malaysia. Eats everything except seafood and pork. Drinks everything except alcoholic drinks. A PS3 gamer. A macbook user. Likes reading in a quiet place and library is not the answer. Likes to listen K-Pop and bits of Dubstep. 2NE1 and Big Bang is the favourite group. Love reading architecture books. Wanted to live in Korea for study and life purposes. Typing about whats happening in my life and my thoughts here is the only place that i can express my feelings towards people. I socialize alot towards the people i am closed with. Know more about me, Follow my twitter. So What? Welcome.