Dec 21, 2010

Stalkers

Yeah! Its youuuuuu~ (soulja boy told em')
 :D

Click picture for bigger size!

I cant believe i have more stalkers in the States than Malaysia.
I mean, i have no problem with that, its just that.. I live in Malaysia..
so, why on earth people would like to see my blog from the other side of the world ~
know what i mean? :P

Im fine with that! Thank you also to the unknowns who dropped by my blog
Appreciate your 5minutes on my blog ~ (or less)
Just in case you wanna know, Im Asian :D
Ke.. Ke.. Ke..

Brought to you by feedjit :P

No comments:

Author

My photo
that's my name. Im 8TEEN on 12aug2012. Live in Malaysia. Eats everything except seafood and pork. Drinks everything except alcoholic drinks. A PS3 gamer. A macbook user. Likes reading in a quiet place and library is not the answer. Likes to listen K-Pop and bits of Dubstep. 2NE1 and Big Bang is the favourite group. Love reading architecture books. Wanted to live in Korea for study and life purposes. Typing about whats happening in my life and my thoughts here is the only place that i can express my feelings towards people. I socialize alot towards the people i am closed with. Know more about me, Follow my twitter. So What? Welcome.