Dec 12, 2010

Album

Things that i bought at the concert! Ke.. Ke..
G-Dragon_First Live Album_Shine A Light
SE7EN_First Mini Album_Digital Bounce - Sign by him :)
Taeyang_First Album_Solar - Sign by him :P
PSY _Fifth Album_PSYFIVE - Sign by him :O
2NE1_First Album_To Anyone - Sign by CL the baddest female 
BIGBANG_2010 Live Bigshow Concert DVD
Gummy_Mini Album_Loveless
From Top Left:
 2011 YG Life Diary, 2NE1 Light stick, Bigbang Light stick, 2NE1 Poster,
2011 YG Life Wall Calendar, Bigbang Bandana,
 2NE1 Jacket (They wore on Clap Your Hands Live Performance)
Second/Third Row Left:
Psy CD, Gummy CD, 2NE1 CD, G-Dragon CD, Taeyang CD, SE7EN CD,
2NE1 Blinking Light stick,
 Bigbang 2010 BigShow Concert DVD, 2011 YG Life Table Calendar,
Crown Head, 2NE1 Mug, YG Family Towel, Dara Fan, Minzy Fan 

Heard them all ~ I Like Gummy :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erm so isit that the concert sells all this lightining stick 2ne1 things all this??

Izhar Che Jamil said...

Yea. But i bought the albums because i wanted their signature. I mean its better than signing on a piece of paper right? HEHE.

rinie said...

where do buy the dvd?? i1m from malaysia also and i dont know how to buy those cd

Izhar Che Jamil said...

rinie: I bought it in Korea. You can buy it via yesasia.com but need to have Paypal account!
Good luck :)

Anonymous said...

Hi there! How did you get CL's autograph? Did you go to their concert or something? Thanks.

Izhar Che Jamil said...

Yes! I went to the 2010 YG Family Concert!
Sorry for the late reply, you can ask anything on my twitter.com/KokonKola :)
i blog about my trip to Korea too!
You can check it out :)
It's titled "Life in a Refrigerator".

Author

My photo
that's my name. Im 8TEEN on 12aug2012. Live in Malaysia. Eats everything except seafood and pork. Drinks everything except alcoholic drinks. A PS3 gamer. A macbook user. Likes reading in a quiet place and library is not the answer. Likes to listen K-Pop and bits of Dubstep. 2NE1 and Big Bang is the favourite group. Love reading architecture books. Wanted to live in Korea for study and life purposes. Typing about whats happening in my life and my thoughts here is the only place that i can express my feelings towards people. I socialize alot towards the people i am closed with. Know more about me, Follow my twitter. So What? Welcome.