Nov 28, 2010

No Talent

Seriously i was reading forums.. its was fun :)
you can search forum lowyat at google.

coming from no where, my brother took my mom's camera and stand beside me..
i thought he was checking the battery of the digital camera or viewing the pics,
instead of checking, he snap a pic of me..
zzz! yeah ze ze ze!

It was 4am and im 30% awake
I was reading this one..


Believe it or not, i read everything!
from page 1 to page 115
i know i know.. such an inappropriate  way to waste 3 hours of time :)

Hey want to win something? 
Guess what's my background picture! on laptop..
I know its tough! But the prize is quite reasonable :)

Comments here or chatbox! :)

Clue : YGE

No comments:

Author

My photo
that's my name. Im 8TEEN on 12aug2012. Live in Malaysia. Eats everything except seafood and pork. Drinks everything except alcoholic drinks. A PS3 gamer. A macbook user. Likes reading in a quiet place and library is not the answer. Likes to listen K-Pop and bits of Dubstep. 2NE1 and Big Bang is the favourite group. Love reading architecture books. Wanted to live in Korea for study and life purposes. Typing about whats happening in my life and my thoughts here is the only place that i can express my feelings towards people. I socialize alot towards the people i am closed with. Know more about me, Follow my twitter. So What? Welcome.