Oct 4, 2010

Congratulation

Updated!
it was not my brother who did this, it was his friend.
It was an accident mistake, she send me a message in FB,
yea.. she, can you believe it?.
anyway won't delete this article below here, because its the writing of anger after incident..
kekeke :D


4 Oct 2010.
Yes got good and bad news!


Firstly, why dont we start with bad news?  :)
My so called "nice and kind" brother, just BROKE MY MACBOOK!
yea, so called being careless and pathetic..
i won't swear at him, because im not that type of person.
Im just being mad because, i thought i can thrust him.
Who wouldn't thrust his own blood brother?.
Now i know how it feels like when someone you thrust actually disobey.
Gahhh.. its a present from dad!
Why can't you just take good care of it because you are the one who BORROWED and USED it!


He has his own macbook! but my mum wanted to use it to watch movies.
As you know, 15" is abit wider than mine.
So he has no laptop for college use.
You just started!! I mean what could you do with a laptop at college as a freshmen?
Everytime i see the history, always pop up:
-Facebook
-Forum Low Yat
-Taylors College website
-Youtube


Whats the point of bringing the laptop to college??
Your not even studying or researching, but instead used to chat.
HELLO!! You have a blackberry! Cant get enough of it?
To show off is it? Because its APPLE products. Pfft i know, i know..


Teenagers at our age do stuffs carelessly..
Hey i said teenagers, thats me.
But you! Your a freshmen! 24 Years old and counting..
Old enough to take care other people's stuff.
Not by ruining it! All i can say is THANKS!


Plus! why can't you just told me the truth? Is it so hard?
So hard to say, "Ya, abang terjatuhkan tadi, sorry".
Is it so hard??
What's the point of saying "Ha? Taktau.. Abang tak pegang pun dari pagi tadi".


Hey, come on, you brought to college and didnt even touch it?
Such a bad liar.


Well the good news is that, i have found a prove that he did really use my macbook this morning,
Thank god GOOGLE CHROME's HISTORY.
You really saved my life. Yea, no doubt its him of course.
And he said he didnt even touch this morning right?
Well people say "Action speaks louder than words"
Why don't i change it to,"A picture speaks louder than words"


He starts using at 8:16am and ends at 9:56am





Next time, Don't Lie and Take Good Care of Other people stuffs.
And ask for permission.

2 comments:

Freeza said...

Izhar, bila kak nasha baca ni then only i realized u're big already. and i'm still treating you like a 9 year old boy. Sorry bout that but cant help it, the old memories still stuck someway behind my brain

Izhar Che Jamil said...

aha.. takpa lah.. its ok..
izhar tulis the moment tgk macbook ada lebam kat tepi tu..
mmg geram la.. tapi dia tak buat pun..
rasa bersalah sebab blame it on him..
tapi benda nak jadikan.. tulah..

Author

My photo
that's my name. Im 8TEEN on 12aug2012. Live in Malaysia. Eats everything except seafood and pork. Drinks everything except alcoholic drinks. A PS3 gamer. A macbook user. Likes reading in a quiet place and library is not the answer. Likes to listen K-Pop and bits of Dubstep. 2NE1 and Big Bang is the favourite group. Love reading architecture books. Wanted to live in Korea for study and life purposes. Typing about whats happening in my life and my thoughts here is the only place that i can express my feelings towards people. I socialize alot towards the people i am closed with. Know more about me, Follow my twitter. So What? Welcome.