Aug 21, 2010

Just A Member

On my recent post "Arrive home at 4",
I did state that there's a interact meeting,
and im on Publicity Director.
O Ya! I didnt get it :(

Maybe because im not close to Brandon? (current president)
Or maybe he ask me so little questions and nodded?
because of the time and he's rushing?
Or its because just the way i talk?
Gahh.. nevermind.
Congrats to Darvin form 3 guy, u got the part.

But, im happy for Nicholas! His the new IU Director.
Ya! ill be helping him alot next year yeah! :)

Owh! wont forget Ysheng! New president! Congrats!
Also Gavinesh, Congrats on being the new Secretary!

Im just a member! Not to be sad because i have my peeps with me!
Syahir Mirza and Tan Wei Sheng! also Jagitkanthan! :)

O Ya! For the new Prefects!
Congrats to Syahir Mirza, Shafique, Gavinesh, Roshein,Thanraj
and all of you that i cant mention here..
sry forgot hehe..
CONGRATULATIONS! :)

No comments:

Author

My photo
that's my name. Im 8TEEN on 12aug2012. Live in Malaysia. Eats everything except seafood and pork. Drinks everything except alcoholic drinks. A PS3 gamer. A macbook user. Likes reading in a quiet place and library is not the answer. Likes to listen K-Pop and bits of Dubstep. 2NE1 and Big Bang is the favourite group. Love reading architecture books. Wanted to live in Korea for study and life purposes. Typing about whats happening in my life and my thoughts here is the only place that i can express my feelings towards people. I socialize alot towards the people i am closed with. Know more about me, Follow my twitter. So What? Welcome.