May 17, 2010

Gotong-Royong

So well.. its been a month! oops maybe 2 months?
hehe.. well am gonna start by saying HAII!!
gosh i gottaaa lot of things to post! ;)
okay yesterday was Gotong-Royong day at school!
It was fun for some reason.. and very tired.
and Teacher doesnt gv me coupon for free food. Cry. *sniff sniff*
Dont care lah! its nasi lemak anyway..

We painted our class light green and cream. So its duo-tone.
other class paint only one colour,pfft suck!
no offence but yeah really u gotta admit it sometimes..
Our class is louder than others thanks to Melvin! he brought a stereo
so we all can do our jobs while listening to
FLYFM.. Malaysia's Hottest Music :P *blekk*

Okay.. enough of that! its my first time painting anyway..
Yahoo!!! *Clap Clap*
and i paid for the paint!!! its RM80 for 14litres..
okay i pay half.. tee.. hee..
yeahu tomorrow is Teacher's Day but my school celebrate it on Monday
so FREE from study ^_^!!
PICTURES..
Tee.. Hee.. Class Monitor, Ken!
Rijal in white with Aiman, i cant believe what can Aiman smellsDarminder and Melvin "Black" ;)Our bottom-part brush painter! Adzeem. ;DOur most hardworking boy ever! Christopher.
Listening to MP3 + Reading a Book about 101 JokesLastly an unknown person licking the roller. Crazy!

No comments:

Author

My photo
that's my name. Im 8TEEN on 12aug2012. Live in Malaysia. Eats everything except seafood and pork. Drinks everything except alcoholic drinks. A PS3 gamer. A macbook user. Likes reading in a quiet place and library is not the answer. Likes to listen K-Pop and bits of Dubstep. 2NE1 and Big Bang is the favourite group. Love reading architecture books. Wanted to live in Korea for study and life purposes. Typing about whats happening in my life and my thoughts here is the only place that i can express my feelings towards people. I socialize alot towards the people i am closed with. Know more about me, Follow my twitter. So What? Welcome.