Feb 21, 2010

Wednesday on CNY

Okay.. one day i cant forget.
its like this.. we plan to went out lepak.
me,tan,adam,roshan,ysheng.
Wednesday at Pavilion, Thursday at KLCC at 11am
At Tuesday i slept at 3am coz played badminton with my brother
then on Wednesday,i woke up at 11:30am and i freaked out!
then i called Tan.

T: apa?
I: oi,kau dah sampai ke?
T: oh shit, *hang up*

haha,i guess Tan just woke up.
then my mom send me to pavi at 12 noon.
eat at Nandos :D my first time there~
it was quite good.. the peri-peri sauce ~
we see Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief
the movie was so freaking cool!!..
it was much better than Legion.
the movie ended at 4:30pm,well my dad leave his office at 5:30pm so i got like 1hour more to spend..
Ysheng and Tan wanna go Sg.Wang to check out some Crooz t-shirt.
So,adam,roshan and myself followed ~
then at 5pm,i need to go back pavi coz my dad picks me up there~

The Best Part Starts
Suddenly, Bukit Bintang rained.
it rained heavily.. im so trapped!
u know? Sg.Wang to Pavilion is not so far but,
try walking in the rain -_-" it feel so far
can get damn wet!
i mean,i dont hv any choices ~ so,yeah..
i ran -_-" but roshan and adam describes me jogging in the rain.
duh ~ i dont want to run coz can get slipped and u know what..
there's so many people watching us running.. i mean if i fall,so embarrassing man
so we finally reached pavi. and im so so soaking wet -_-"
then i asked my dad to get me at the entrance. So,i waited for 15minutes..
standing.. soaking.. embarassing! =+="
then as soon as i got in the car. i felt omg!
what a horrible day.
arrive home and washed up and sleep. YAY!

then woke up at 12 midnight i think.. then my bro invite me to play badminton infront of the house.. we played till 3am as usual :D
then showered ~ and sleep
bcoz tomorrow need to go KLCC! :)

No comments:

Author

My photo
that's my name. Im 8TEEN on 12aug2012. Live in Malaysia. Eats everything except seafood and pork. Drinks everything except alcoholic drinks. A PS3 gamer. A macbook user. Likes reading in a quiet place and library is not the answer. Likes to listen K-Pop and bits of Dubstep. 2NE1 and Big Bang is the favourite group. Love reading architecture books. Wanted to live in Korea for study and life purposes. Typing about whats happening in my life and my thoughts here is the only place that i can express my feelings towards people. I socialize alot towards the people i am closed with. Know more about me, Follow my twitter. So What? Welcome.