Feb 21, 2010

Friday on CNY

Woke up at 11am. Checked phone:-
Got 1Message 8Missed Call

Message from Tan:-
"dtg rumah aku,swimming"

Missed Call from various friends:-
Shafique,Syahir,Tan,Ysheng

Then after the Friday Prayers,my mom sent me at
Seri Maya,Setiawangsa there ~ Tan's House.
Then we lepak.. talk,tease,more talk,jokes..
then watched Jackass. LoL! then Channel [v]
LOL!! eat pizza ~ then drink green tea -_-!!
haha.. okay..

then its 3pm,we all went down swim ~
got some picture ~ haha.. later upload.
it was fun! then we played so many games in the pool
5.30pm we dry up and changed into new fresh shirt and jeans wee
-_-"

then we went to a restaurant (beside Seri Maya)
the Chicken Swashermaya is so big!!!
and yummy !! and affordable !!
argh.. i want more of that haha!!..
went back home at 7pm.. dad pick me up!
Sleep.. Snooze.. Sleep..
Woke up then played badminton with my bro till 2:30am
Showered and sleep!

No comments:

Author

My photo
that's my name. Im 8TEEN on 12aug2012. Live in Malaysia. Eats everything except seafood and pork. Drinks everything except alcoholic drinks. A PS3 gamer. A macbook user. Likes reading in a quiet place and library is not the answer. Likes to listen K-Pop and bits of Dubstep. 2NE1 and Big Bang is the favourite group. Love reading architecture books. Wanted to live in Korea for study and life purposes. Typing about whats happening in my life and my thoughts here is the only place that i can express my feelings towards people. I socialize alot towards the people i am closed with. Know more about me, Follow my twitter. So What? Welcome.