Dec 2, 2009

What Forest What

This is another cool way to called a waiter or waitress
only at bubba gump.
So cool.
This board happen to be on every table in the restaurant.
Including Salt n Pepper with stack of plates and various sauce.
Turn it from blue to red,then a waiter come to u.

Funny thing is that when they (waiter/waitress) see this board,
they actually yell "STOP FORREST STOP" and evry waiter/waitress
stop what they are doing and look around to see this board.

Work as a Team aye?. So classic. ;D

2 comments:

Nick..E...S... said...

u always find cool stuff.. where u go laa..

.::RoyaL::. said...

EXPLore things !!!!!
and PLACES tht u hv never been to.
;D

Author

My photo
that's my name. Im 8TEEN on 12aug2012. Live in Malaysia. Eats everything except seafood and pork. Drinks everything except alcoholic drinks. A PS3 gamer. A macbook user. Likes reading in a quiet place and library is not the answer. Likes to listen K-Pop and bits of Dubstep. 2NE1 and Big Bang is the favourite group. Love reading architecture books. Wanted to live in Korea for study and life purposes. Typing about whats happening in my life and my thoughts here is the only place that i can express my feelings towards people. I socialize alot towards the people i am closed with. Know more about me, Follow my twitter. So What? Welcome.