Dec 23, 2009

ShiSha

Tuesday !! and im bored. Its 12pm.
Im chatting with NICKIZEE elam shah.
Suddenly Adlan pm me at YM and he BUZZ!!!
-.-", he ask me to go Sayad.(an arabic cafe in setiawangsa)
im like, "wanna go or not wanna go or not"
then Adlan said this "Kalau kau x dtg,kita putus kawan"
Then im like,WTF! okay la -__-"

So when i go there,i met my friend that ive never met in 2months :D
TAN WEI SHENG!!,syahir and adlan.
they shisha,but im not.
So we play,Bluffing/Lie Game. So freakin FUN!!
We Laugh. We Laugh harder.. :D
And its 5.10pm ! its time to go home! ;)

Adlan ask for me to wait for him. For what?
For a cab arrived and took him. Im like WTF? -_-"
Its okay.. i waited for him to go bcoz i needed to wait for my father at 5:30pm
i mean i got time..

Its FUN listening to iPOD on the train!!!
From Setiawangsa to Dang Wangi.. yeahu!! dont know why.

Oh yea, this Thursday @ 24th December 09
its PMR Results Day.
Am feeling nervous and not so im like..
the grades already printed on a sheet. Nothing can undo that!!
Just Pray and Wish US (Form 3) The BIGGEST LUCK okay !~

Till Then.

No comments:

Author

My photo
that's my name. Im 8TEEN on 12aug2012. Live in Malaysia. Eats everything except seafood and pork. Drinks everything except alcoholic drinks. A PS3 gamer. A macbook user. Likes reading in a quiet place and library is not the answer. Likes to listen K-Pop and bits of Dubstep. 2NE1 and Big Bang is the favourite group. Love reading architecture books. Wanted to live in Korea for study and life purposes. Typing about whats happening in my life and my thoughts here is the only place that i can express my feelings towards people. I socialize alot towards the people i am closed with. Know more about me, Follow my twitter. So What? Welcome.