Dec 3, 2009

Say Survey

Do you swear to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth?
-depends..okay..!!

Where were you last night?
-HOME !!

What is today's date?
-3.dec.2009

Who was the last person to call you baby/babe?
-kak aliz ! she called me babe like last month. LOL!!

When you're at the grocery store do you use the self checkout?
-erm yea..

Anyone crushing on you?
-so far..i noticed there is two person ^_^''

What is your relationship status?
-sadly im single.

Has anyone ever sang to you?
-yea..

Has anyone ever given you roses?
-Nope!

If you were abandoned in the wilderness, would you survive?
-Hopefully.. LOL.. ever imagined i would be in "LOST". hehe.

Who do you text the most?
-I dont text so much. I chat using YM. hehe.

How do you make your money?
-By Allowance.

First person to text today?
-Dont know yet..

What is your favorite color?
-Black,green,red,white ;D

What color are your eyes?
-Dark brown.

What is a compliment you receive often?
-err.. they say "i make them laughed"..

How tall are you?:
-almost 6 feet ;D

Who was the last person to say they loved you and when?
-my grandma!! last nite LOL.

Do you like your parents?
-yeah.. love them.

Do you secretly like someone?:
-yea.. but i dont think she'll like me. bcoz she adored someone.

Why did your last relationship end?
-this happened at kindergarten.. 1year.. then we broke after my parent sent me in a boys school.. that time handphone is not so useable for kids at my age -.-''

Who was the last person you said you loved on the phone?
-never said ''ILU" through the phone before..

Where is the furthest place you've traveled?
-Australia ;)

Which do you prefer, to eat or sleep?
-i prefer both ;D

Do you look more like your mom or your dad?
-i look more like my mom but i hv the abit of my dad like my eyes..

How long does it take you to shower?
-10mins ;D

Can you do splits?
-nope.

Are you flexible?
-at the age of 5 im flexible. but im getting lazy these days.. so currently im NOT flexible.

What did you do on New Years Eve?
-watching TV,online ;)

Was your mom there?
-Nope,she went TESCO.

Can you speak any other language than English?
-i can speak Bahasa ;P i also can speak abit Korean.. Let say,if i went to Korea,i wont get lost.. it means that i know the basics of the language ;)

What is the last letter of your middle name?
-I dont hv a middle name ;)

How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
8 hour 30 minutes

Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?:
-only when im in front. at the back,not at all ;D hee..

Are you scared of flying?
-no !

What do you sleep in?
-a bed ? hehe..

Who was the last person you kissed?
-no one no one no one .. a a a..

Do you like funny people or serious people?
-i go for funny ;)

What are you listening to?
2NE1 - Fire

What jewelry do you wear all the time?
-None.

What do you have planned for tonight?
-erm.. its personal. Let say.. im going out somewhere at Bukit Bintang ;D

Is the last person you kissed older than you?
-yeah..duh my grandma ;)

Do you prefer myspace or socialsplash?
-NONE !! i prefer Facebook.

Do you have a favorite item of clothing?
-yea i do ! QUIKSILVER!! my favs.

Do you like messages or comments better?
-comments.. ;)

Last movie you saw in theaters?
-Paranormal Activity.. was so terrified. Cant sleep that night -_-''

Last thing you ate?
-Bread with butter spread.. heee.. its morning now !

What was last thing you drank?
-Tea.

Are you happy right now?
-Yeah.. so happy after hearing korean songs..

If you could have one thing right now what would it be
-BMW for my dad ;)

Who makes you happiest right now?
-My Family.. they are fun ;)

What were you doing at midnight last night?
-Surfing youtube.

Are you left handed?
-nope. right handed

What was for dinner tonight?
-Not sure yet ! its morning now.. not planning anything..

What is the last thing you thought about?
-I wish i can go to korea and meet 2NE1 and Big Bang.

When is your birthday?
-12th August.

Do you want to get married & have children one day?
-yea..

No comments:

Author

My photo
that's my name. Im 8TEEN on 12aug2012. Live in Malaysia. Eats everything except seafood and pork. Drinks everything except alcoholic drinks. A PS3 gamer. A macbook user. Likes reading in a quiet place and library is not the answer. Likes to listen K-Pop and bits of Dubstep. 2NE1 and Big Bang is the favourite group. Love reading architecture books. Wanted to live in Korea for study and life purposes. Typing about whats happening in my life and my thoughts here is the only place that i can express my feelings towards people. I socialize alot towards the people i am closed with. Know more about me, Follow my twitter. So What? Welcome.