Dec 1, 2009

Big Waste

So 7 days ago,my bro make a deal with me to do some activity..
which is jogging.. im on my school holiday so it will be great for me to do something besides online 24/7
my bro's practical is currently over! which makes him free to do things..
which is more easier for us to hv a jog time..
So i bought a jogging shoe for RM50.

Big probs is that his promise...well.. duh!..
will never be granted..

We both sleeps at 2am. for sure!! but I know my aunt can wake me at 6.30am
(bcoz its the time for school,i know i will be awake)
Huge problem is for my bro! SO F*KIN hard to wake up!
all he says is "aa.." then he sleeps back.

So...its been a week since the deal. Im kinda dissapointed.
NOT to him! but to my money that i waste for a jog shoe.
It kinda make me think how so stupid i am to make this deal that will never work out.
But its my brother.
That's what make me to believe that this thing will happen.

How to solve?. Nothing will do.
Its such a sad for me to see RM50 flew so quickly.

Enough said.

No comments:

Author

My photo
that's my name. Im 8TEEN on 12aug2012. Live in Malaysia. Eats everything except seafood and pork. Drinks everything except alcoholic drinks. A PS3 gamer. A macbook user. Likes reading in a quiet place and library is not the answer. Likes to listen K-Pop and bits of Dubstep. 2NE1 and Big Bang is the favourite group. Love reading architecture books. Wanted to live in Korea for study and life purposes. Typing about whats happening in my life and my thoughts here is the only place that i can express my feelings towards people. I socialize alot towards the people i am closed with. Know more about me, Follow my twitter. So What? Welcome.