Sep 25, 2009

Raya 2009

okay! its officially RAYA DAY !
and i hv lots of fun and lots of "duit raya"
ngee hehehe ;D
so this is some perefect pics tht my bro takes~

Raya with Family!
Raya with Couzins!Raya with Nieces (in red)Raya with Couzin - Kak HaneemRaya with The Closest Couzin - Kak Aliaa



There's more ! but i cant post so many pic on blog~
u can check out on my myspace and facebook!
add me - ez_hee@yahoo.com
Raya Day was freakin fun! i didnt manage to do crazy stuff..
bcoz its like a "good" day for us so..im thinking crazy stuff another day la~
hurmm manage to get like RM 500++ and more and more~
wanted to buy PS3 games or Apple iPod or Automatic Gate System
which one eh? lols...
till then~ cant wait for next year!

-izharcj-

No comments:

Author

My photo
that's my name. Im 8TEEN on 12aug2012. Live in Malaysia. Eats everything except seafood and pork. Drinks everything except alcoholic drinks. A PS3 gamer. A macbook user. Likes reading in a quiet place and library is not the answer. Likes to listen K-Pop and bits of Dubstep. 2NE1 and Big Bang is the favourite group. Love reading architecture books. Wanted to live in Korea for study and life purposes. Typing about whats happening in my life and my thoughts here is the only place that i can express my feelings towards people. I socialize alot towards the people i am closed with. Know more about me, Follow my twitter. So What? Welcome.