Aug 25, 2009

Demam

This is like 2 months ago.
just updating it bcoz wanna get rid of the photos..
yepp my memory cards is full u know?

okay im at felda's clinic. getting ready for check-ups
im so freakin sick at that moment! body temp rises till 40 c
and im like tired and all my mum do is take pics..
awake and blursleeps after getting drugslook what my mother did!awakes and ready to go home! yay!she keep laugh and laugh :D

So the Dr. said that it was not H1N1 (thk god!)
it was a normal fever(i god fever! teneng teng teng fever yeah!)
thats all.. and i was in that clinic from 9am to 12pm
hooo the Dr. let me sleep to check the drugs that she gv..
it works! thx doc :P

No comments:

Author

My photo
that's my name. Im 8TEEN on 12aug2012. Live in Malaysia. Eats everything except seafood and pork. Drinks everything except alcoholic drinks. A PS3 gamer. A macbook user. Likes reading in a quiet place and library is not the answer. Likes to listen K-Pop and bits of Dubstep. 2NE1 and Big Bang is the favourite group. Love reading architecture books. Wanted to live in Korea for study and life purposes. Typing about whats happening in my life and my thoughts here is the only place that i can express my feelings towards people. I socialize alot towards the people i am closed with. Know more about me, Follow my twitter. So What? Welcome.