Aug 2, 2009

The Biggest Loser Asia

So,it was 1st august and it was 8am.
we rush to Fitness First,Mutiara Damansara for my sis
audition in the BLA. I was the supporter,haha..
so it was 9.30am and the line is massive like long~
the first guy said that he came at 6am it was crazy right?
the audition starts at 10am. After my sis got in,i waited outside like 3 hour
sms'ing,retarding,sleeping,and do some crazy stuff..
after so bored it was like 1.30pm and my sis still in the gym, and I was like
"ok,its time for me to eat!" so i go in E@Curve(use to be cineleisure)
and MCD's nearby entrance is what i chosen the place to eat. hehe~
after eating,I went up and go round (singin Right Round by Flo Rida)
then I go to the "center atrium" ? which is a gathering and i saw Fly FM banners,MTV,xpax and all
so i stop and watch~ suddenly there were screaming so freakin loud!!
it was Hunny Madu !! tight leggings with white hat,she so freakin HOT CUTE>~>!!
and it was MTV World Stage Road Show and they will be there for 2 days..
so there like giving out "mosh-pit tickets" its like moshing audition~
its so crazy~~~~~~~~ mcm mabuk ada jugak!!..
e.g. mcm indian kena rasuk on deepavali day dkat batu caves tu~ mcm tu la..
my sis done at 2 pm,then we go Sunway Pyramid. =)

No comments:

Author

My photo
that's my name. Im 8TEEN on 12aug2012. Live in Malaysia. Eats everything except seafood and pork. Drinks everything except alcoholic drinks. A PS3 gamer. A macbook user. Likes reading in a quiet place and library is not the answer. Likes to listen K-Pop and bits of Dubstep. 2NE1 and Big Bang is the favourite group. Love reading architecture books. Wanted to live in Korea for study and life purposes. Typing about whats happening in my life and my thoughts here is the only place that i can express my feelings towards people. I socialize alot towards the people i am closed with. Know more about me, Follow my twitter. So What? Welcome.