Jul 13, 2009

ShiSha :)

ok,after school..
i thought i wanna go see movie (there's a TGV in Capsquare below the school)
but my friend Tan say that "jom pergi shisha" so i just follow since there is no one else
to watch movie with me :(
so we go to setiawangsa via PUTRA~(nearby Tan's home actually)
btw,shisha is better than cigarette(they say) and i DONT DO smoke!
in my head "since my sister can shisha,so i can too!"
that's why when i try..it taste grape,apple.. and come out smoke..
ok..let the pic do the talking??..
from left:tan,adam,alan,aliff (waiting for train)nothing to say to these people..nama dia alan.
dan dia suruh saya tangkap gambar utk dia
saya charge RM8.00 ok itu minimum~
and that's not me..
maybe my evil twin? :D

2 comments:

Rabiatul Adawiyah said...

shisha lebih bahaya berganda dari rokok untuk pengetahuan anda.=)
sy tidak shisha atau merokok sekalipun.
huhu~~~

.::RoyaL::. said...

ok kakak..
saya faham dan saya stop dah~~
time kasih atas penghargaan anda~
;)

Author

My photo
that's my name. Im 8TEEN on 12aug2012. Live in Malaysia. Eats everything except seafood and pork. Drinks everything except alcoholic drinks. A PS3 gamer. A macbook user. Likes reading in a quiet place and library is not the answer. Likes to listen K-Pop and bits of Dubstep. 2NE1 and Big Bang is the favourite group. Love reading architecture books. Wanted to live in Korea for study and life purposes. Typing about whats happening in my life and my thoughts here is the only place that i can express my feelings towards people. I socialize alot towards the people i am closed with. Know more about me, Follow my twitter. So What? Welcome.