Jul 30, 2009

Eau De Toilette

so my dad gv me money!!
so i was thinking to spend it on jeans.. but..
my head spins so quickly~it turns out that i need a perfume~
hurm..about the jeans,i wanna buy it later with a size of 30-32 (my goal)
need to start in shape!! am thinking after PMR wanna jog with my father
coz he already retired at that moment~
so it was sunday,26th July 2009.
after tuition,i went to my sis at amcorp mall there we met..
after that she say let's go mid valley~so we went there..
since i wanna buy perfume,i would luv to hv that new..
Burberry The Beat.
i like the bottle alot! but when we go there and try the sample~
it smells like black pepper!! seriously.. it turns me off with the smell..
if u go to >>http://www.burberrythebeat.com/men/
it say the ingredient is >cedrat,black pepper and violet leaves accord
hurm.. such a nice bottle :P
so we go to Hugo section.. the salesgirl said that this perfume suits me well..
Hugo Elementwell it smells great and the bottle is unique~
its consider a "oxygen tank" look-a-like bottle..
so i decided to buy the perfume~ well itself cost RM261
the salesgirl give a promotion buy a set.. which contains:-
-Eau De Toilette (hugo element)
-Shower Gel (hugo element)
-Deodarant (hugo element)
-Mini bottle (for travel)
-3 sample
-A Hugo Boss Limited Edition Sling Bag (which i gv to my sis)
-Rm30 metrojaya coupon
well all of it she gv at RM336 its better than RM261 which is only the EDT
hurm i think i like it coz the price is reasonable..
;)

No comments:

Author

My photo
that's my name. Im 8TEEN on 12aug2012. Live in Malaysia. Eats everything except seafood and pork. Drinks everything except alcoholic drinks. A PS3 gamer. A macbook user. Likes reading in a quiet place and library is not the answer. Likes to listen K-Pop and bits of Dubstep. 2NE1 and Big Bang is the favourite group. Love reading architecture books. Wanted to live in Korea for study and life purposes. Typing about whats happening in my life and my thoughts here is the only place that i can express my feelings towards people. I socialize alot towards the people i am closed with. Know more about me, Follow my twitter. So What? Welcome.