Mar 16, 2009

FakeStories:Baru Broke-Up

ok ok... this is about a girl and a boy who just hv been broke-up!
ok im not gonna tell ya their real name!..
assume that girl is shanti and boy is abu..

one day abu went out to pavillion for window shopping.. and after a few minutes he gets hungry,then he go to the food court to eat..when eating,he look around and saw shanti at j.co queing to buy donuts..then in his mind he say "oh sh!t,that b!tch is there" then suddenly shanti look at him.. abu felt like "wtf,shes looking at me" then abu look at his phone act like he doesnt know that shanti is there... then its time for abu to go home... to go home he must passed the j.co to go up the escalator..he go and didnt look at shanti.. at home he open his myspace and wrote at the status "hey kawan2,aku online!.komen la pic aku baru ni" after updating... he saw at the status of shanti that said"eh ada org tu bajet hot...my ass la!"
:)

No comments:

Author

My photo
that's my name. Im 8TEEN on 12aug2012. Live in Malaysia. Eats everything except seafood and pork. Drinks everything except alcoholic drinks. A PS3 gamer. A macbook user. Likes reading in a quiet place and library is not the answer. Likes to listen K-Pop and bits of Dubstep. 2NE1 and Big Bang is the favourite group. Love reading architecture books. Wanted to live in Korea for study and life purposes. Typing about whats happening in my life and my thoughts here is the only place that i can express my feelings towards people. I socialize alot towards the people i am closed with. Know more about me, Follow my twitter. So What? Welcome.