Mar 12, 2009

dooodolls attack!

yeh..the dooodolls!! if ur crazy and u love toys..then maybe this toy its for u?..
coz doodolls has the craziest toy ever.. i dont know bout u but i say its crazy :D
i just bought the redddish twin at ROOM cost me RM14.90

yes..its a keychain/accessories.. hangin at the zipper of my pencil case -.-!!
i know its big..zzzz...
but this toy is a twin,another one is sunny.. if i buy both it will cause me RM30?
zzzzz.... i need to start saving -_-!!..
there are many toys...not just this.. for more go to www.dooodolls.com
and if u buy one of the toy,u will get this little book that show what toy is same with ur horoscope
unfortunately,im a Leo and my toy is Mr.Nerdie -__-!!

and this is another dooodolls that hv at ROOM...
there's more.. check out www.dooodolls.com... btw,did i mention the creator is malaysian? :)

2 comments:

Rabiatul Adawiyah said...

yg wana oren tu sempena bulan kelahiran saya!!yey!!mcm bus skolah.;D

tp penah belikan chocoman bg bopreng.haha.

40 bux jugak melayang. sbb beli yang besa!!:D

.::RoyaL::. said...

HAHAHAHA !!!...
mahal tp comei + gila = huha~

Author

My photo
that's my name. Im 8TEEN on 12aug2012. Live in Malaysia. Eats everything except seafood and pork. Drinks everything except alcoholic drinks. A PS3 gamer. A macbook user. Likes reading in a quiet place and library is not the answer. Likes to listen K-Pop and bits of Dubstep. 2NE1 and Big Bang is the favourite group. Love reading architecture books. Wanted to live in Korea for study and life purposes. Typing about whats happening in my life and my thoughts here is the only place that i can express my feelings towards people. I socialize alot towards the people i am closed with. Know more about me, Follow my twitter. So What? Welcome.